Organic Approach Chiropractic & Wellness offers our patient form(s) online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.
- All forms are PDF files. You will need AdobeReader® to view them.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Hereto download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print them out and fill in the required information.
- Bring the necessary form(s) to your appointment.
PAPERWORK INSTRUCTIONS: (GENERALLY 15-20 MINUTES)
- Please fill out this paperwork entirely in detail to the best of your ability
- Bring completed paperwork into your appointment & please arrive early to check in with front desk
- Questions can be directed by phone to (586) 421-4356 or to [email protected]
- We have a busy practice & our time with our clients is very valuable! If you cannot make your appointment as scheduled, please be considerate & give us at least a 4 hour “heads up” so we can extend your appointment to others in need.
COST OF APPOINTMENT(S)
- If you have insurance, we will have your coverage professionally verified & provide you a complimentary copy for your records. You are responsible for all deductibles, copay(s) or co-insurance(s) that are not covered per your contract b/w you & your Insurance Company.
- If you are paying cash/credit/check, your investment will be $109 for adults/$60 children. This includes both your 1st & 2nd appointments, leading up to your first adjustment.
OUTLINE OF 1ST VISIT: (25-30 MINUTES)
- Professional & Personalized Consultation
- Professional Structural & Chiropractic Examination
- Objective assessment of your Nervous System using Advanced Instrument Technologies: a. Thermography which indicates stressed areas of spinal inflammation and depth of spinal stress b. Surface EMG which indicates areas of spinal misbalance, muscular misfiring & spinal instability/stress. c. Heart Rate Variability which indicates global health reserves & adaptability
OUTLINE OF 2ND VISIT: (20-25 MINUTES)
- Report of Findings which covers the Problem/Partnership/Path/Plan for your Chiropractic Care
- 1st Official Chiropractic Adjustment
REGULAR FOLLOW-UP CHIROPRACTIC VISITS: (10 MINUTES)
- WELLNESS ASSESSMENT FORM